Please help us.
We are looking for reliable volunteers, with good people skills, who can remain friendly and cheerful whatever the circumstances.
We need help in all aspects of the day to day running of the festival including:
- checking tickets at events,
- going round with collection tins
- managing road closures
- helping in the information tent
- keeping the festival site clean and tidy
- helping us get things ready for the other 11 months of the year
Experience is not necessary as suitable training will be given. You will generally be working in pairs, so why not sign up with a friend?
Complete the online application form below and we will get back to you.
Unfortunately we can’t provide accomodation at the Festival.
As a thank you
If you volunteer for:
- 8 hours or more over the weekend you will have access to all venues, subject to space being available, after all full paying ticket holders gain entry.
- 5 to 8 hours over the weekend you can get free entry into all venues except Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening concerts, and Saturday evening ceilidh. For these events you can purchase a ticket at half price, subject to space being available, after all full paying ticket holders gain entry.
You can, of course, volunteer for less than 5 hours over the weekend.
If you’re interested in helping, complete the application form below.